NEW: TICKETS FOR THE LIVING ROOM SESSIONS 2018
We embarked on our first road show in 2015 , titled ‘THE LIVING ROOM SESSIONS’, and it has remained one of our most cherished memories. Now we’re bringing it back with the 2018 update. Again, we want to touch base with the people who come to our shows. Get to know you and share the new material we have been working on this year. So, we will be performing in 5 different intimate locations!
The show dates and venues are as follows:
28 July 2018 @ Sarang Paloh Heritage Hotel, Ipoh
29 July 2018 @ Kim Haus, Penang
5 August 2018 @ Good Friends Cafe, Subang Jaya
18 August 2018 @ Event Space, Strangers at 47, Petaling Jaya
25 & 26 August 2018 @ Jao Tim, Kuala Lumpur
Tickets are all priced at RM45 and can be purchased through our website here. For general details of all events, please visit our EVENTS listing page:
Step into our living room! Share the news with your friends by clicking on the sharing buttons below. Thank you and we hope to see you all soon!
1. Select the series and performance you want to attend on our event listing page. You will be directed there from our events page.
2. Select the number of tickets.
3. Select delivery method (print/email).
4. In Checkout, you have 2 payment options – ‘Pay with PayPal’ (all credit cards) or ‘Pay Later’ (bank transfer). Choose the method you want.
5. In the Pay Later option, you will be given bank transfer instructions to complete your payment. The ticket(s) will be emailed to you after payment is complete.
6. The PayPal option allows all credit card transactions by both PayPal and non-PayPal users. Choose either (a) ‘pay with my PayPal account’ or (b) ‘pay with a debit or credit’. Use option b only if you have no PayPal account or credit cards linked to PP.
7. PayPal users can login with their details and pay with their linked credit cards.
8. For normal credit card payment: Fill in your card and contact details. IMPORTANT: Make sure the address entered MATCHES the address on your credit card bill.
9. Review and complete your payment.
10. A receipt and e-ticket(s) will be emailed to you.
11. There is an FAQ on the ticket events page. For further inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Don’t give up on the first try. Let us know how we can help you!
Thank you all for your support!!